PF 4634817Alternative Names: PF-04634817; PF-46334817; PF4634817
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic macular oedema; Diabetic nephropathies; Hepatic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2015 Pfizer terminates a phase II trial in Diabetic macular oedema in USA, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Israel, Poland, Romania and Moldova (NCT01994291; EudraCT2013-003147-27)
- 10 Sep 2014 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetic macular oedema in Moldova (PO)
- 01 Sep 2014 Pfizer completes a phase II trial in Diabetic nephropathies in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Malaysia, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, South Korea, Spain and USA (NCT01712061; EudraCT2012-003332-23)