AllitinibAlternative Names: Allitinib tosylate; ALS-1306; AST-1306
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Allist Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; ERBB 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) in China (PO)
- 30 May 2010 Phase-I trials in Solid tumours in China (PO)