Aspirin/niacinAlternative Names: CER-627
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cerenis Therapeutics
- Class Nicotinic-acids; Salicylic acids
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; GPR109A receptor agonists; GPR109B receptor agonists; Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Dyslipidaemias in USA (PO)
- 24 Jun 2010 Cerenis Therapeutics completes two phase I trials in volunteers in USA