Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2011 Boehringer Ingelheim terminates phase I trial in Neuropathic pain in Germany (NCT01145014)
- 05 Nov 2010 Suspended - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Germany (PO, liquid)
- 05 Nov 2010 Suspended - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Germany (PO, immediate release)