Autologous diabetes stem cell therapy - Cellonis Biotechnologies
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cellonis Biotechnologies
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Diabetes-mellitus in China (Parenteral)
- 24 Jun 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in China (Parenteral)