LY 2624587Alternative Names: LY2624587
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cancer(Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in USA (IV)
- 23 Jan 2012 Eli Lilly completes a phase I trial in Cancer in the US (NCT01139788)
- 30 Jun 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (IV)