GSK 1360707Alternative Names: GSK1360707
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Dopamine uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Depressive disorders(In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Anxiety-disorders(In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 Apr 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Depressive disorders in United Kingdom (PO)