Research programme: histamine H3 receptor antagonists - Ligand
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Narcolepsy; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2016 Research programme: histamine H3 receptor antagonists licensed to Seelos Therapeutics
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in USA