Imiquimod topical - Moberg DermaAlternative Names: Imiquimod 0.09% - Moberg Derma; Limtop; Low-dose topical imiquimod - Moberg Derma; MOB-012
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Moberg Derma
- Class Adjuvants; Aminoquinolines; Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants; Interleukin stimulants; Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis; Basal cell cancer; Condylomata acuminata
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Basal cell cancer (in volunteers) in Germany (Topical)
- 11 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Condylomata acuminata (in volunteers) in Germany (Topical)