Research programme: sublingual immunotherapies - Planet Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Laboratories; Planet Biopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2014 Antigen Laboratories withdraws a phase II trial for Allergic rhinitis in USA (NCT00670384)
- 19 Jun 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in USA (Sublingual)
- 19 Jun 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (Sublingual)