Research programme: haemophilus influenzae vaccines - Crucell/Shantha
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; Shantha Biotechnics
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilus-infections in India (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilus-infections in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 22 Feb 2011 Crucell has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson