Research programme: enzyme inhibitors - Arresto BiosciencesAlternative Names: AB 0023
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Arresto Biosciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Growth factor receptor antagonists; LOXL2 protein-inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation; Pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Pulmonary fibrosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Aug 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Aug 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)