Research programme: CRTh2 antagonists - Pulmagen Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pulmagen Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in United Kingdom (PO)
- 14 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)