TGFK 08AAAlternative Names: TGFK08AA; TGFK08AA-ER; TGFK08AA-IR
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Fabre-Kramer Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Generalised anxiety disorder
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2016 Phase-II development for Generalised anxiety disorder is ongoing in USA (PO, controlled release)
- 15 Jul 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Generalised anxiety disorder in USA prior to July 2010 (PO, controlled-release & PO, immediate-release)