BreceptinAlternative Names: B201; B201-acetate
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator ApopLogic Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists; Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2016 Preclinical development is underway for Solid tumours in USA.
- 25 Aug 2016 Breceptin is available for licensing as of 25 Aug 2016. http://www.apoplogic.com/
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA