Research programme: G-protein coupled receptor antagonists - Acorn
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acorn Biomedical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Glaucoma in USA (Topical)
- 16 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Glaucoma in USA (Topical)