Research programme: antifibrotics - Nitto Denko/Quark Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Nitto Denko; Quark Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Small interfering RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2013 Early research is ongoing Japan
- 15 Jul 2010 Early research in Fibrosis in Japan (Parenteral)