Research programme: MRSA monoclonal antibody prophylactics and therapeutics - CodevaxAlternative Names: MRSA MAb; MRSA monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Codevax
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Methicillin-resistant-Staphylococcus-aureus-infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in USA (unspecified route)