Research programme: leuprorelin-based cancer therapy - CuraxisAlternative Names: leuprolide acetate - Curaxis
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Curaxis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Gonadotropins; Oligopeptides; Pituitary hormone releasing hormones
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pancreatic-cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer(Hormone refractory) in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Renal-cancer in USA (Parenteral)