Research programme: autoimmune and inflammatory disorder therapies - Sienna BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CT637; CT802
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Creabilis Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action High mobility group protein modulators; Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Plaque psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2016 Creabilis Therapeutics has been acquired by Sienna Biopharmaceuticals
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Plaque-psoriasis in Italy (Topical)