Celecoxib/diacerein - Cadila HealthcareAlternative Names: Diacerein/celecoxib - Cadila Healthcare
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Healthcare
- Class Anthraquinones; Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Pyrazoles; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors; Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Osteoarthritis in India (PO)