FGI 1011A6Alternative Names: FGI-101-1A6
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Functional Genetics
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors; Tumour suppressor gene modulators; Viral protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Viral-infections in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 19 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (Parenteral)