Research programme: GLP-1 receptor agonists - Poxel
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Poxel
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2016 GLP-1 receptor agonists are still in Early research phase for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (Poxel pipeline)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in France (PO)