Research programme: farnesoid X receptor agonists - Poxel
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Poxel
- Developer ENYO Pharma; Poxel
- Mechanism of Action Farnesoid X-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatitis B; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (Poxel pipeline, July 2016)
- 28 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)