Research programme: membrane lipid modulators - LipopharmaAlternative Names: LP-1810; LP-181T1; LP-182A1; LP-183A1; LP-183A2; LP-204A1; LP-205A1; LP-226A1
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lipopharma
- Class Fatty acids
- Mechanism of Action Membrane lipid modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation; Lipid metabolism disorders; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in Spain
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Spain
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cardiovascular-disorders in Spain