Research programme: siRNA therapeutics - BioMolecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: asiRNA therapeutics - BioMolecular Therapeutics; lasiRNA therapeutics - BioMolecular Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioMolecular Therapeutics
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Cancer; Herpes simplex virus infections; Scars
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in South Korea
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Scars(Prevention) in South Korea (Topical)
- 24 Apr 2012 Boston Biomedical has been acquired by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma