Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Argenta/Janssen Pharmaceutica
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Argenta; Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 31 Mar 2014 Argenta has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 04 Oct 2010 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)