Research programme: cancer vaccines - EtubicsAlternative Names: Breast cancer vaccine - Etubics; Head and neck cancer vaccine - Etubics; HER vaccine - Etubics; HPV-H&N cancer vaccine - Etubics; PSA-targeted vaccine - Etubics; WT-1-targeted vaccine - Etubics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Etubics Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Prostate-cancer in USA (Parenteral, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Solid-tumours in USA (Parenteral, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Breast-cancer in USA (Parenteral, Injection)