Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - Envoy Therapeutics/Scripps Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Envoy Therapeutics; The Scripps Research Institute
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parkinson's-disease in USA
- 06 Nov 2012 Envoy Therapeutics has been acquired by Takeda
- 28 Jul 2010 Early research in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)