Research programme: gamma interferon based therapeutics - A5 laboratoriesAlternative Names: VI-1718
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator A5 Laboratories
- Class Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Multiple sclerosis; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Canada
- 28 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 28 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Canada (unspecified route)