RG 7594Alternative Names: RG-7594
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jul 2011 Phase I development is ongoing in USA
- 22 Jul 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)