Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - PatrysAlternative Names: PAM-1; PAT-PA1
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OncoMab GmbH
- Developer Patrys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Adenocarcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Adenocarcinoma in Australia (Parenteral)
- 28 Jul 2010 Preclinical trials in Adenocarcinoma in Australia (Parenteral)