Bexarotene/betamethasone dipropionateAlternative Names: Betamethasone dipropionate/bexarotene; LAS 41004
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics; Benzoic acids; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Naphthalenes; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors; Retinoid X receptor agonists; Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Plaque psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2014 Almirall completes a phase IIa trial in Plaque psoriasis in Germany (EudraCT2013-003757-22)
- 21 Aug 2014 Almirall completes a phase I/II trial in Plaque psoriasis in Germany (NCT02111499)
- 05 May 2014 Almirall initiates enrolment in a phase IIa trial for Plaque psoriasis in Germany (EudraCT2013-003757-22)