Research programme: sphingosine-1 phosphate receptor agonists - AlmirallAlternative Names: LAS 189913
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Mechanism of Action Sphingosine 1 phosphate receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2014 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Multiple sclerosis presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) ,
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History