Research programme: epilepsy therapies - NsGeneAlternative Names: Ns G0501
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NsGene
- Class Gene therapies; Neuropeptides
- Mechanism of Action Galanin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Epilepsy in Denmark (Implant)
- 06 Aug 2010 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in Denmark (Intraparenchymal)