PerakizumabAlternative Names: huMAb IL-17; RG 4934; RO 5310074
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-17 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriatic arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriatic arthritis in USA (IV)
- 26 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriatic arthritis in Australia (IV)
- 28 Feb 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriatic arthritis in USA (IV)