Research programme: antimalarials - Ferrer/Medicines for Malaria Venture
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ferrer; Medicines for Malaria Venture
- Developer Medicines for Malaria Venture
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Malaria in Australia
- 12 Jul 2010 Early research in Malaria in Australia (unspecified route)