VLB 01Alternative Names: beprodone; Remegal; VLB-01
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator MarcoPolo Pharmaceuticals SA
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Partial epilepsies
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2016 No development reported - Phase-III for Partial epilepsies (Adjuvant therapy) in Russia (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Partial seizures (adjunctive therapy) in Russia (unspecified route)