Research programme: influenza antibodies and vaccines - EPIC BIOAlternative Names: Anti-influenza A H5 monoclonal antibodies - EPIC BIO; Broad-spectrum influenza H5 vaccine - EPIC BIO; Pandemic influenza antibodies and vaccines - EPIC BIO
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator EPIC BIO
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-A-virus-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-A-virus-infections in Singapore (Parenteral)
- 12 Aug 2010 Early research in Influenza A virus infections in USA (Parenteral)