NX 001Alternative Names: NX001
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NephRx Corporation
- Class Growth factors; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Growth factor receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Delayed graft function
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Delayed-graft-function(Prevention, In volunteers) in USA
- 11 Nov 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Delayed graft function in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2010 NephRx Corporation receives Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project grant under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA)