R TPR 013Alternative Names: R-TPR-013
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Reliance Life Sciences
- Class Infertility therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2011 Reliance Life Sciences completes a phase III trial in Female infertility in India