Research programme: protein kinase C theta inhibitors - Rigel
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C theta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Graft-versus-host-disease in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-sclerosis in USA (PO)