Research programme: orally disintegrating omeprazole - Allist PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Omeprazole orally disintegrating tablet
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Allist Pharmaceuticals
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastroduodenal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastroduodenal-disorders in China (PO, Tablet)