Research programme: diabetic neuropathies therapeutics - SciMeDent Health
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Genesis Biopharma
- Class Peptidomimetics
- Mechanism of Action Peptide receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic neuropathies in Canada (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2010 Preclinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies in Canada (unspecified route)