Research programme: zinc trisodium pentetate oral - NanotherapeuticsAlternative Names: NanoDTPA™; NanoDTPA™Zn-DTPA
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nanotherapeutics
- Developer Nanotherapeutics; National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Class Acetic acids; Heavy metals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute radiation syndrome