Research programme: GPR119 agonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 047B; GSK 263A
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules; Sulfones; Sulfoxides
- Mechanism of Action GPR119 protein agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA (PO, Suspension)