Research programme: prostaglandin D2 receptor 1 antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: DP1 antagonists
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Benzimidazoles; Carboxylic acids; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in United Kingdom (PO)
- 26 Aug 2010 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in United Kingdom (PO)