GRT 9906Alternative Names: GRT 9906 PR; GRT9906
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Opioid mu receptor agonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 No development reported - Phase-II for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Dec 2012 No development reported - Phase-II for Neuropathic pain in Germany (PO)
- 31 Dec 2012 No development reported - Phase-II for Neuropathic pain in Denmark (PO)