Research programme: CCR2 antagonists - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Benzamides; Cyclohexenes; Cyclohexylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2013 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 01 Sep 2011 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 26 Aug 2010 Early research in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)