Research programme: sodium glucose co-transporter type 2 inhibitors - Chugai
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Sodium-glucose transporter 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Japan
- 25 Aug 2010 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)